Forums are back in action! ×

Hello world 

My name is Sam, im a student, sick and tired of being overweight and sluggish. I have always been chunky, but after shattering my ankle (a story that is sure to come out eventually) I have not been able to get back to the original weight that I was when I started college. In high school I was very active, I had 9 letters and lettered in 3 sports my freshman year.

My main favorite active thing to do is hiking, but between workin 40 hrs and full time engineering school I don't get to do it that often

Feel free to say hai! i look forward to using this site as a support group, get involved in challenges, and even give my feedback.  

Howzit, Sam!

I can totally relate! I'm also a full-time engineering student, but I've decided to MAKE time for stuff like exercise.I've also always been "chunky". It seems like a life-long battle.

When did you shatter your ankle? Has it healed?

Jacob

Eli and the Timeline of Growth

"Anxiety is love's greatest killer. It makes others feel as you might when a drowning man holds on to you.

You want to save him, but you know he will strangle you with his panic." ~ Anaïs Nin