Forums are back in action! ×

Hello!

I'm Belle, nice to meet you!

I've discovered Nerd Fitness a few days ago and decided to join the Rebels! I've always struggled with getting my body in shape. If you want to believe my BMI I'm not overweight, but my body is really soft and I don't have a lot of muscle, I think my body fat percentage is too high. I'd really like to work on that, but my motivation is pretty much non existant at this point. I've been trying to get in shape forever, but I can't stick to my diet plan or work out schedule. Or keeping my hands off of chocolate or other sweets. Finding Nerd Fitness gave me some motivation again, and I just started the Paleo diet, not 100% right now, I'm starting slow: I still eat one meal that isn't Paleo.

I'm not entirely sure what else to tell you guys about me, but hey, I'm glad I found this site and forum! I would love to find some friends here, so I don't have to walk this path on my own.
Here's some general info about me.

I'm in my mid twenties. As you probably already assumed from my name: I'm female. I love to read, mostly fantasy, play video games, hang out with my friends, watch tv shows. Whenever I can motivate myself I go to the gym, which isn't going too well... and I'm a kendoka. I'm only a 4th kyu, and I've skipped training a lot this year because of health issues and lacking motivation.
Oh, by the way I'm German, so please excuse the grammar mistakes I make. :redface-new:

Okay, I guess this is it! :) Feel free to message me anytime, I would be so happy if I found some people here, who walk this way with me!

Bye!