Forums are back in action! ×

Starting to rebel

Hello fellows rebels,

New Brazilian rebel here! (Is there more brazilians here??)

I'm new here at NerdFitness Rebelion, and I loved the proposal of this forum. I also love the site with the tons of text and tips about health and fitness that Steve gives us.

I'm not new in the fitness and healthy things, I think there is more than 5 years I've been reading and practicing to try to build new good habits. But one of the things I have more difficulty is to find people that share of these interests to discuss and try to build a group where each one encourages each other. So, pasts all these time studying, I can say that I improved less than I would really like. That's why I loved this idea of an forum to share our experience and get advices for all the people involved. That's beautiful!  I think anyone who has already tryed to create an habit to exercise alone would agree with me.

So I would like to begin thanking Steve and everyone involved here.  =]

Well, I want to begin new changes on my exercices and my diet.

About my diet, I eat well. Not 100% paleo, but it's still ok. I am considering change to paleo and I'm considering start with some small steps.
About the exercicing, I started to climg a few months ago (about 3) and I want to get stronger and lean to get better results in this sport (this is my principal goal). 

I use to do bodyweight exercices at home and some times I run. But I don't really like to run... So I'm considering exchange the running for hill sprints and jump rope. What do you suggest for cardio?
The bodyweight exercices are great, and I will start to increase my repetitions and level up some of them. For example I started to train to do handstands (what I have never tryed before...) and I want to start to train to to a human flag (never tryed too... ). I know this are two difficult exercices and really want to make them!

I don't know my weight and height, so I will measure them and post here with my challenges and my goals. I want to start the next challenge with you, so I'll do it soon. I'll try to make some photos too, it's always nice to compare, right?

That's it guys. These is my introduction here and some of my goals. I'm felling that my time here with you will be great. Thanks in advance. 

=]

I think your time here will be great too. Welcome in advance to the community and I know you will be able to share some of your successes and tips as well as find some great info on this site. You have a good start with forming healthy habits and a great attitude. Have fun.

• Like 1

You are only a conspiracy theorist until you are right. Then you are a visionary.