Forums are back in action! ×

Time to get ready...

Hey guys,

My name is "Sympatico" and I want to get fit. Phew. That took a bit to admit to. Haha.

I left school in 2003 and that was my fitness peak - at this stage. (Having dedicated PE classes and playing active games during break really help with that) Since then as the years slip by just a little too fast, I have finally gotten to the stage where I don't play any sports (as in active sports), my diet largely contained microwave meals and pasta.

The turning point? A dream. I mean dream as in I was asleep and dreamed that i was told I had a couple of years before I'd meet someone who would be very important to me. Can't remember the rest - but a 2 min self assessment and I realized that I was no-where near where I "had" to be for the event. I know it's silly to put too much stock into dreams but at the very least it has provided me with drive and motivation.

OK. All crazy to one side... lets face it - I'm basically a Noob... actually I'm a little proud about the fact that I ended up with 6 different "Mistakes that Newbies Make" personality weaknesses. :pride:

I will admit that I've had the e-books for about 2 months while I organized my life into order to prepare and make free time. However during that time I have adjusted my diet considerably to something far more Paleo. Far harder to live with this diet considering the conditions of my living - but it is doable (and I'm looking to start a new job in a different town to help).

All dream fantasies aside, my long term goals (Or the abilities of my Ultimate Character Level if you will) are something similar to; be able to do handstand push-ups; compete in triathlons (maybe even Iron man comps? Nah) and regularly dance, surf and rock climb. I had thought some kind of martial art as well but lets face it, there really is only so much time in the week. Especially if I intend to do my other less fitness related type activities (learn a language or 2, study for a better job, become more of a "social artist" in general). I guess I'll discover in time how much of this I can achieve.

Now, the turning the next page and finding the right place to continue on from...

**Wanders off into the Unseen University's library and disappears into L-space**