Forums are back in action! ×

Greetings all! I’m a 50-something desk jockey and father of a large family. An emotional setback earlier this year caused me to lose 50+ pounds. As a result, I’ve improved my cooking skills and changed my diet, principally eating smaller portions of healthier foods and reducing processed sugar. I also started twice daily calisthenics and returned to running for the first time since college. Physically, I’m in my best condition ever, but I want to do better.

I’m not into the gym thing, so finding the body weight circuits here at NF has been great. I’m interested in maintaining my present (optimal) weight, while improving strength, muscle tone and body mass index. I’ve done some external martial arts in the past (Judo and Tae Kwon Do) but am beginning Tai Chi as a way of improving total health. 

I look forward to maxing out the NF beginner’s workout as my first challenge, then leveling up to the next circuit and running in an organized 5K.

LEVEL 1 ADVENTURER

STR 2 | DEX 2 | STA 2 | CON 3 | WIS 3 | CHA 3

7%
7%
'][/progress]