Forums are back in action! ×

Hello from Meph11 and a first try

Hello fellow Rebells,

this is not only the first time that i make an entry at NerdFitness but on the Internet in general. So please be patient with me.

First some words about me: I am 28 years old have a bit of overweight (not that much but too much to be happy). I am working as an IT Pro and Project manager for Software development.

Right now my life i focused very much on my work. This has changed a few month ago when i found Steves Site. And his words inspired me to wish more for my life as only working and an occasional fun weekend. Old dreams came to my mind that were long forgotten like visiting foreign countries and improving my skills.

For know i just want to focus on phase zero of my master plan on getting a new and better life.

So here are my goals for phase zero:

• Loosing the not needed pounds i have on me. (I started with this three weeks ago on a "kind of paleo" approach)
  • Getting my body back into basic shape for phase one (means at least 10-15 pullups and at least 50 pushups, and a lot of stretching.)

This phase should be finished at the end of august. This will firstly grand me the time needed to plan my further phases accordingly and on the other side give me something to do.

I have a lot on my mind what i want to archive but first i need to shape my ideas and vision into words. I will update this post as i have some news.

So finally english is not my native language so please excuse my spelling and or grammar errors. I would be happy to get a correction for them.

Regards Meph11