Forums are back in action! ×

Hi everyone! I'm Kandra (aka mindboggld - yes I know the e is missing, my screenname from back in the AOL days when you only had 10 characters :)). I've been mindboggld thru many many gaming seasons, from Counter-Strike days to World of Warcraft and I just can't part with it.

I'm 35 years old, starting weight is 260 on a 5'2" frame, so I have a ways to go. I started losing weight last year and lost 60 lbs when I decided to get busy living, instead of dying. Was doing great, then one thing led to another and I've gained 27 lbs of that back. I did lose enough to get off my diabetes meds tho - and I want to continue.

I have two teens - 16 (he just started driving.. alone. Thankfully he didn't learn thru Mario Cart!) and a girl almost 13. I've been married since 1994. The hubs and I are computer geeks. Me - I program (mainly VB, but just released my first apple app), he's a systems admin. When we started dating, we'd spend hours playing Zelda. For our 10th anniversary we played WOW all night. We kinda get addicted to games, so I try to stay away from them now or I'm consumed. He's joining me on this quest to level up our lives. :)

Goals for this week - to use the force.. i mean the guide. I've been a long time reader of Steve's blog... I even remember when he unleashed his guide to the masses. Finally bought it and I'm not going to just let it take up space on my hard drive. I AM going to commit 3 days to strength training and I will get up off my bootay and have fun (Dance w/ my XBox prob) and get some cardio too. I am also going to slowly break myself away from the sodas I consume and replace with water.

I look forward to getting to know y'all! *I'm southern, I can legally say y'all and get away with it :D

Kandra/mindboggld

www.kandrayoung.com

twitter.com/mindboggld

Begin Stats:

260 lbs

"No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it." 1 Corinthians 10:13

Hahahah - yup, you know us southerners :) Thanks for the welcome!

www.kandrayoung.com

twitter.com/mindboggld

Begin Stats:

260 lbs

"No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it." 1 Corinthians 10:13