Forums are back in action! ×

Farming simulator 2013 multiplayer?

Farming simulator 2013 for Xbox 360: I know i know, "use google"... i did, and rumors are it will be out in a update at one point..but what does the community actually think about this game. I know it's not for everyone thats for sure, im thinking gameplay wise... the pc version is so different.. you can't buy too many machines (they are limited by slots), there is a limit to the number of hay bales you can have..

I bought it to play with my friends who also bought it but, now im over 100+ hrs gameplay and there has been one patch..but no multiplayer yet..

i guess im just frustrated.. :playful:

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit"

Unos -. Ranger

I have no clue about the game, but I do know of a few places that you can you can larp a farm if you want, they're always looking for more players to help, so it's multiplayer and the best part is...is that it won't cost you a dime but the gas it costs to get there.

Between a rock and a hard place, use our finger nails to climb, it's all we know..........

Daily Mile

Perfer et obdura: Dolor hic tibi proderit olim

I have no clue about the game, but I do know of a few places that you can you can larp a farm if you want, they're always looking for more players to help, so it's multiplayer and the best part is...is that it won't cost you a dime but the gas it costs to get there.

almost laughed there..

Unos -. Ranger

it's funny to me to see people playing a "farming" game on their tablets when I just got done mucking a stall less than an hour before hand

Yeah sorry for throwing a fit there mate.. not the kind of respond im use to getting here on NF..

I can see how it must be funny to have a job, then go home and "play" that job..you proberly play/do something people think is a abselute waste of time and makes no sense at all :)

Depending on where you live, i think it would be cheaper to play the game ;)

- good to know that my post made someones day a little better :) woop woop

Unos -. Ranger

no problem, i was having a shitty day :P didn't take much for me to turn xD Well it seems that no one has anything to say about this game.. :P

Guess im gonna have to play it all by myself... Forever alone farmer... *sigh*

Unos -. Ranger