Forums are back in action! ×

HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New to the community but I've been following nerd fitness for the past 3-4 weeks. Time to get my butt moving forward...

So I'm a professional, traveling musician. Much like a carnie or gypsy. My goal is to get healthier and shredded, cuz let's face it, no one likes a fat musician. I'm not overweight or anything yet, but I'm not in the greatest shape either. HAHA.

So I'm a long term smoker and drinker. My goals are to quit smoking in 3-4 weeks and cut back on the drinking (it's an occupational hazard as well as my one true vice...). If any of you have some advice on helping me attain these goals please let me know.

Your Newbie Buddy!

Maximus

every night i play. Plus an off night here and there depending on if i'm with my old school friends. And smoking... I kicked it for a couple months then had a terrible break up (not an excuse i know) and had a moment of weakness and relapsed back into smoking and HEAVY drinking.... Working on building back to the better HEALTHIER me...

Thanks for the support!