Forums are back in action! ×

So I'm like the last person know Crunchyroll does legit streaming now

I hadn't used Crunchyroll in years, it was still fansub streaming that was subject to being taken down by the requests of the animation companies like so many sites. A friend showed me what it turned into... and... I"M SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was about to resume my Hulu sub until a friend said to look at crunchyroll.

So I subscribed and have been watching Sword Art Online :D Username is WonderlandAlli.

Any suggestions?

My queue has: SAO, Utakoi, Walkure Romanze, Chi's Sweet Home (for breaks lol), I Could't Become a Hero So I Reluctantly Got  A Job, and Goldentime. I like slice of life that are not high school (that gets repetitive), romance, comedy, adventure, but never really into things like pokemon or digimon where its all about the cache of critters.

Texas Mom of Boys, Druid Chick

I used to always watch Gintama on Crunchyroll, so I definitely recommend that. Hmm... I guess the only other shows I can recommend is reborn(the first 20 episodes are boring, though), Magi, and possibly Attack on Titan. However, I have to admit I have been out of the anime game for probably almost two years (I watch a few shows here and there now).

I used to always watch Gintama on Crunchyroll, so I definitely recommend that. Hmm... I guess the only other shows I can recommend is reborn(the first 20 episodes are boring, though), Magi, and possibly Attack on Titan. However, I have to admit I have been out of the anime game for probably almost two years (I watch a few shows here and there now).

I just pretended Boehner was talking about anime and I lol'ed. Nice user name :tongue: Added Gintama to my queue, looks like it will take a long time to get through that one though!

Texas Mom of Boys, Druid Chick