Forums are back in action! ×

Hello Rebellion,

I was going to post yesterday, but I went downstairs to the gym at work and did some hills and sprints instead.

I'm a 34 year old nerd, I work as a senior support engineer for a large tech company, and I have since I was 20. I got married when I was 23, and a year after that I started doing kung fu. I've been at that on and off again since. I've struggled fighting my sedentary lifestyle the whole time. I commuted to work on my bicycle for a year. I came close to being a competitive kickboxer, and then found out my feet were not made for running (metatarsus adductus), and ended up with titanium in my feet. I've had blood pressure problems since I was in my early twenties, its finally under control with a crap ton of medications. I've been poked and prodded and tested and re-tested for it. I've gotten pretty decent at mountain biking, even if it is in Florida (read: FLAT). I've got two kids at home, one on the autistic spectrum. My wife knows I want to eat paleo, I've been trying this year. The medications I am on give me pretty bad edema, but I find that paleo combats this, but I fall off the wagon on thursday or friday most weeks. Yo Yo. I'm 6'2" and about 270lbs, at about 25% bodyfat. I was doing stronglifts 5X5, until my schedule didn't allow me to get to the gym. My new plan is 3 days cardiocoach, 2 days kettlebell workout, and 1 day of squats/deadlifts/bench/overhead press. My first goal is to lean out and drop to 15% BF, which I know is 90% diet.