Forums are back in action! ×

I can't believe that this is a place that actually exists.

When I was a wee lass and the internet was something that could be interrupted by phone calls, I was part of an RP forum, and moved into chat-based AOL free form RP as well.   So, this is right up my alley.

I've tried joining a few of the more prominent fitness communities online, but I often find myself discouraged or upset by the state of the community.  People often put each other down or have unhealthy goals.  (Actually, the proverbial straw that made me give up on fitness forums was making a friend with an eating disorder, only to see our peers encouraging her to ignore her doctors orders and continue cutting calories).    Either way, I am here now and you guys seem awesome.

Things I am a nerd about:

Old school RPGs

Guild Wars 2

Battlestar Galactica

Firefly

Metal Bands

Comics

Looking forward to the journey! 

Level 0 Half-Elf Adventurer

STR: 0 | DEX: 0 | STA: 0 | CON: 0 | WIS: 0 | CHA: 0

Challenge 1: Road to Warrior Princess

Hi Rukimi,

I agree with you. The Rebellion is centered around health, not a number or a pants size. The people here want you to be healthy no matter what you lift, or eat, or how fast you run. When I was a wee lad the net was something I used to land fish. I got my first computer and cell phone three years ago and grew up in a house on a mountain without constant electricity, or phone, or TV. I did have my animals, woods and my waters though, and it was a good trade. Welcome to the Rebellion and we are glad to have you.

You are only a conspiracy theorist until you are right. Then you are a visionary.