Forums are back in action! ×

30 yeard old animatooooor

Hey all!

Just joined! Hooray! I've been losing weight and trying to be smart about it (I listen to a lot of fat2fitradio.com those guys are AWESOME!)

A friend recommended this site and I really like what I hear on here too! I'm excited to be around other people who are into being fit and healthy! Hope to be motivated and maybe I can motivate others eventually :D

I've lost about 11 lbs since I started, slowly but surely. I want to start being more fit, though and add more strength training. I've been doing 30 Day Shred on and off but I need to be better about committing to a schedule hehehe.

I'm an animator so read "Sedentary desk job". I can't even take the stairs to my studio on the 4th floor cause our keycards don't open the door up there, nuts!

~marji

hahaha GOOD IDEA let's just run up and down all day! Sometimes I'll take a break and go up and down but I've even gotten lazy about that XD

@Russ: it's an AWESOME job and I love it! The stress isn't too bad, depending on the project. Right now I'm on WordGirl, a kids show for PBS and the schedules are pretty regular so nothing too bad :D