Forums are back in action! ×

I just found this site the other day and I freakin love it. I have always been more or less a pretty active person, working out a few times a week playing sports(Ultimate!!) among other things, finding this site though just makes me want to do even more and take it to the next level.

Yesterday in the gym, I tried deadlifts. I go to the gym often, but had never tried them before.... I must say, I loved it! I am definitely going to start adding them to my routine. Granted my form wasn't as pretty as I would have like, I was having a hard time keeping my back perfectly straight, but I am sure it is just a matter of getting more practice at it and building those muscles up a bit.

Anyway... Nerdfitness is Awesome!!

when i start doing my next routine (in a week or 2) I'll be doing deadlifts as well. all i've been doing for my back has been pull-/chin ups / BOR's and cable-/dumbell rows....

for the deadlft... try to keep your weight low and focus on technique. you don't want a (lower)back injury!

You're a One trick, My trick pony

If you talk like a loser, you'll become one!

My Intro - My first 6 week challenge