Forums are back in action! ×

It's been a while, re-introduction time.

Back here again!  It's been a while since I darkened NF's doorstep, felt like a reintroduction was in order. 

So yes, hello, I'm Vex.  I was a rebel way back when, and I got some minor results in the couple of moths that I was hanging around for.  And then i dropped off the face of the earth, in a nutshell.  I did it twice actually, both times in the middle of challenges.  Stress catching up with me, various other weak excuses that I can't really write out without being annoyed at myself for using them.

This time, I've hit rock bottom a while ago, being at my heaviest weight on record now.  Passing the 320lb mark with arthritis and a spinal condition is really not the smartest thing I ever did.  So something's gotta give, namely a defeatist attitude.

I'll be lurking around the forums until the next challenge starts (not involving myself in the current one, I need to get my bearings and get some other stuff in order first)  So you might see me pop up somewhere.

Hopefully see you around!

• Like 1

Do the thing

2024 Intentions Roadmap

Hello to you too!

I’m new here too, and I think it’s really really admirable that you’ve made yourself start again. Third time’s the charm, right? :) And it’s never too late to turn around. If Internet Explorer can ask you to make it your default browser after all the times you’ve said no, you can lose weight after stumbling just twice haha.

When they asked me what I wanted to be I said I didn’t know.
“Oh, sure you know,†the photographer said.
“She wants,†said Jay Cee wittily, “to be everything.â€

-The Bell Jar, Sylvia Plath

hi new here myself. Been reading a lot on this site. I am starting on Tue doing the barbell workout. I hope I can complete it. This is the heaviest I have beenin my life. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I will be back to let people  know how I am doing. I cant do pullups but at the gym they have a pullup assist machine I was wondering if that would be ok to use or not?