Forums are back in action! ×

Greetings from the Netherlands

Hey Everyone!

I'm Florian, 19 years old and I live in Enschede in The Netherlands. I have wanted to do something about my fitness for quite a while now and after reading the blogs for some time now I decided it was just time to start. I'm not really tall or heavy and I am not in a really bad shape because I play football (soccer for the most of you) but since i'm not one of the biggest I want to establish myself another way on the pitch. I'm also hoping that with working out more and getting more "ripped" I can become more confident about myself. 

Since I just wanted to start and stop postponing I bought a 15kg (adjustable) dumbbell this week. And I will buy another next month and join the gym at my university. I am looking to become a hybrid form of a Ranger and an Assassin. I want to do mostly bodyweight exercises but I also want to build some functional strenght and stamina. And also important for my is to become more agile and flexible because this helps me with my sport. 

A motivation for my is the main character from Arrow (don't know the actors name) with his agilty and strength.

I don't know what else to tell but if you have questions feel free to ask!

• Like 1