Forums are back in action! ×

So, I was working on my Batman costume the other day.  I'm putting it together piece by piece, and I've finally located all of the pieces.  I put together a folder in bookmarks of where to get everything, right down to the thread I was going to use for the cape.  

I got so wrapped up in this that I almost didn't realise something:  I'd look absolutely horrid in a Batman costume.  

So, I've decided to not get my costume until I can actually look good in it.  Hopefully, along the way, I'll pick up some actual Batman skills.  

So, I'm giving myself a year to look good in a Batman costume.  I'm not trying to look like a beast that just crawled out of the pages of the comics, but I also don't want to look like a fat nerd in a morphsuit.  

As for actual fitness stuff, I'm about 6 foot (6'2 after a trip to the chiropractor's), 250 lbs, 33% body fat as measured by a Navy recruiter.  My ancestry's pretty much from everyplace in the British Isles, as well as some of western Europe and native american from my mum's side (Grandma was full cherokee).  

I'm currently a security guard, and I'm in EMT school and applying to Paramedic school.  Long-Term goal's M.D. by 30.  

• Like 1