Forums are back in action! ×

Hello! I figure since I am finally going to really engage and take the leap to level up I figured I'd introduce myself.

I'm Ben, I'm 30 and just recently relocated to Austin, TX for work.  I'm clearly an elf-like guy - the picture of the nerdy skinny gamer guy. I love video games, but I've really been working to balance it with outdoor activities. I used to hike a lot in high school and college, but kind of let myself drift away from it.

My overall goal for the next few months is to build up functional strength and muscle. I have been setting small goals around my diet, since that was the simplest area to impact during my relocation. My most recent health goal was giving up soda/pop, and this month I've only had one bottle. My next goal is to make sure I eat breakfast every day, something I've always had a challenge with. Diet-wise, right now I pretty much try to eat anything, just to make sure I am getting the calories, but I've been moving towards a more paleo (with dairy) diet.

Workout wise - I started a body weight training workout this week, It seems pretty easy to work into my schedule, plus there is a small outdoor workout space near my apartment that fits what I'm doing right now..

Anyway, I'm excited to get started!

• Like 1

Obax the Tide!

Challenges: 1

No Soda Challenge:

40%
40%

No Fast Food Challenge:

44%
44%