Forums are back in action! ×

Want to hit the ground running

Got invited to an event today in a little over a month. Going to see a TON of people I've not seen in a long time, and people I miss too! But wow, this year has been the most hectic of my life. Moved twice, built a house, all super-fun-awesome-things. But there was a lot of take out involved and stress and not seeing much outdoors. I sorta let myself get crazy-like. 

So I fully intended to get back to my healthy lifestyle, my ideal weight and lots of energy but there's still so much to do around here.. This invite makes me take a step back and say, "NOW!" totally, now, I have to put myself and my health first. Let's use this date as a game to kickstart getting my life back.

This is all awesome and stuff. I have been entirely sedentary living on Chinese take out and Cherry Pepsi (oh so good, no! bad!) and I've got no where to go but up from here. But I still need a plan. Where do I drop my stats, my goals, my abilities and ask for help from people who know this stuff? Please direct me to the forum. I think I may be an assassin. I'm always wearing black.. and I like to jump out at people from nowhere. Maybe that's another issue though.. 

• Like 1