Forums are back in action! ×

Starting my fight back to fitness from central IA

I found this site sitting in my hotel room looking for a good workout that I can do from my hotel room.  I travel for work on average of 4 nights a week in hotels.  I’m 6’7†and find most exercise equipment and routines awkward and feel out of place in the gym.   I found the workout easy to do and helpful with the direct links to U-tube videos explaining each move.

I find that fast food place on my way to the hotel late at night way to convenient and struggle with an insecure feeling of eating alone at sit down restaurants.  With a little luck and dedication by putting myself out on the web I hope to find the commitment to drive past the easy stops and push myself improve my overall fitness. 

At age 30 I started racing hare scrabble ATV races and found myself in fourth place in my local series this year (C+ class).  My goal is to better my position and move up a class and continue to be competitive.  This will only happen if I stop the weight gain and gain the endurance to push myself 100% for the full two hours.

• Like 1