Forums are back in action! ×

Hi All! hope you're well...

My name is Nicklas and just got back on the wagon big time.. Hopefully I stay put this time.

Very active during my early years until Uni where I stopped completely..

Now I'm running 6 times a week, (45min) and try to fit in a weight lifting session 1-2 times as well.

Once I reached my target weight of 70kg this will change and I'll concentrate on muscle gain whilst trying to keep lean.

Currently at 74.5kg (starting weight 78.5 around 1 month ago)

Also keen on Capoeira and other Martial Arts... Along with family life and work!

We'll speak soon...

By all means contact me for a general fitness chat or with tips and advice!

• Like 1

"If you do what you've always done you'll get what you've always got"...

aloha! martial arts and especially capoeira are so interesting to me. how long have you been doing those? I want to try a Capoeira class sometime soon for sure! good luck in achieving your goals! I like the consistant workout plan! I'm rooting for ya *subscribed

Quest: Run, aerial silks, handbalancing, and Roue Cyr

Life Goal: Professional cirque performer (secret identity) and Data engineer

aloha! martial arts and especially capoeira are so interesting to me. how long have you been doing those? I want to try a Capoeira class sometime soon for sure! good luck in achieving your goals! I like the consistant workout plan! I'm rooting for ya *subscribed

Good Morning fellow Martial Arts Enthusiast.. I Hope you're well. I've been a fan for many years whilst breakdancing but only joined a group around 2 years ago (2 gradings). You should definitely give it a go, it's not like the average workout class. Instead you become part of a family. And with your gymnast background you'll pick it up fast and you might be able to teach them a thing or two ;) There seem to be a few capoeira groups around your way to...  Mahalo & Aloha... Keep me posted!

"If you do what you've always done you'll get what you've always got"...

Ooh absolutely! I'll checkout the local scene out and give it a go for sure! I'm jealous of your dancing skills though haha I may have been a decent gymnast but my floor routine was not choreographed to perfection haha.

Quest: Run, aerial silks, handbalancing, and Roue Cyr

Life Goal: Professional cirque performer (secret identity) and Data engineer