Forums are back in action! ×

A new soldier join the rebellion from Quebec ,

Hey everybody :)

A brand new soldier did join the rebellion !!

4 Weeks ago i did end up on a scale , and dam i was shock , 335 pounds. I did take a good look in the mirror and its was now or never.

I did spend a day looking for answer and find a way to acheive my goal.

Honestly i was eating 6000-7000 calorie per day and drinking 2l of coca-cola i was a mess

The first 3 day i was in pain and starving since I did cut all soft liquor, and cut down to 2200 calorie per day and 30 min of biking

So far 27 pound lost !!!

Tomorow will be my 28 day of my new life style and I think i'm ready to go next level. Monday i will begin at the rookie level and fight my way in the higher level :)

Have a great day Everyone !

P.S. Sorry about my english it's not my primary language :)

Wow!  That is impressive!  Thanks for the inspiration! 

I hear ya on the coca-cola, that was one of my downfalls too, and one of the hardest things to leave behind.  I'm so much better without it, and I don't even want it, until I hear that familiar "crack" of a fresh can being opened.  I've resisted so far. 

Hope your progress continues! 

Jen in BC

I miss the taste for sure :) but it's now easier since my mind and body know that he will never have a single drop of that sweet drink :)

As an update of my current situation. Sunday is usual my scale day so i'm now a -29.6 lbs since the start of my epic quest to go back a 200 pounds.

Today i'm starting the Rookie training with the rebel food fighter.  But dam the oatmeal was plain with nothing on it :) I will add some apple tomorow :)

I'm open to all suggestion

have a nice week all :)

Sebastien in QC