Forums are back in action! ×

Cryosleep has been disabled!

Welp, this is me doing the do and starting in the noob zone with my first quest. Introduce myself to the world, kill some kobolds, get gold.

Ugh ok bugger that.

Hey Im Kirstie, Kirst, Kytty (Hey you generally works as well)

Single mum and I work away in the mines in the middle of nowhere Western Australia and I want to level up.

Having a dicky shoulder for the past 2 years has made working out incredibly hard. So I did the thing where you go OK Cool I can use the treadmill/crosstrainer and as long as I hit it hard all will be will

I have always been one to go RIGHT !!! ... Thats it I gotta do this. hit the gym for 2 months doing the above and ...... nada :( Lose a little bit of size up the top only to find it again on my bottom. The one place I want to lose it from the most is the last place I lose it from. 

Get disheartened ... quit / go when I get the urge randomly

Rinse and repeat.

I have ventured onto the Paleo diet and that went really well until I had shoulder surgery 5 weeks ago. its amazing how much you need junk food and all that bad stuff when you are miserable and in pain heh. So I am back on it again now that I am back at work after 5 weeks away (Well today is my first day of getting back on it) 

Looking at starting my own rebellious workout .. once my physio says I am allowed to lift heavy things again cpoz my shoulder still isnt working properly after having a surgeon dig around in there not so long ago.

but I look forward to lurking some more on here and hopefully picking up some awesome tips and motivation from all you fine folk :)

Kytty