Forums are back in action! ×

Time to get on it like Sonic!

Aloha everyone! 

Greetings from Berlin, Germany! 

So a little about me. I'm a British born 25 year old currently living in Berlin in the gaming industry and really looking to step it up in terms of fitness. Being a gamer and being interested in fitness, it was a no-brainer to come here and speak with like minded people about topics we are all passionate about. 

In terms of sports and fitness, currently I am focusing on weight and strength training solely. I was a former member of the British Kendo Team but since moving to Berlin I have had to take a step back from kendo due to work. I can only really find the time to train first thing in the morning or late at night (luckily the gym is open 24/7!).

So why am I here? Well, like many here I am really looking for a little external motivation, as I lose it too quickly. Even seeing the results I have made so far, I find myself getting complacent and saying "I can go to the gym tomorrow" or "it's ok to eat this, I can eat better tomorrow" and for some reason, I really do better trying not to disappoint people. 

When it comes to games, I love MMORPGs and currently playing Neverwinter and just recently dipped into Defiance (not very Fantasy RPG like, but its still pretty good). Also loving the MOBA genre and especially League of Legends. If anyone needs someone to explore a new MMO or need a duo partners for LoL, just let me know! I am down for anything. 

If there is anyone in Berlin looking to geek it out or head to the gym (currently my gym is at Alex), then just let me know! 

Ciao! 

People think dreams aren't real just because they aren't made of matter, of particles.

Dreams are real. But they are made of viewpoints, of images, of memories and puns and lost hopes.

So why am I here? Well, like many here I am really looking for a little external motivation, as I lose it too quickly. Even seeing the results I have made so far, I find myself getting complacent and saying "I can go to the gym tomorrow" or "it's ok to eat this, I can eat better tomorrow" and for some reason, I really do better trying not to disappoint people. 

When it comes to games, I love MMORPGs and currently playing Neverwinter and just recently dipped into Defiance (not very Fantasy RPG like, but its still pretty good). Also loving the MOBA genre and especially League of Legends. If anyone needs someone to explore a new MMO or need a duo partners for LoL, just let me know! I am down for anything. 

Hey man - I'm not sure if a greeting from another newb is worth anything, but welcome! 

I'm in the same boat as far as losing motivation goes, so I'll do my best to rally you if you do the same for me, haha.

Game wise, I'm a big LoL player, so if you need a duo partner, hit me up! I finished gold 3 this season, and I rock Brand mid like nobody's business.

Hey man - I'm not sure if a greeting from another newb is worth anything, but welcome! 

I'm in the same boat as far as losing motivation goes, so I'll do my best to rally you if you do the same for me, haha.

Game wise, I'm a big LoL player, so if you need a duo partner, hit me up! I finished gold 3 this season, and I rock Brand mid like nobody's business.

Hey Jesse! 

For me, it doesn't matter if you are a newbie or a vet! Motivation can come from anyone!

Thanks for the kind words. I'm definitely up for some mutual motivation! What are you looking to achieve? 

I mainly main Jungler for LoL, but not that happy with the new pre-season changes. May as well just duo top! Mostly play Jarvan, Udyr even Diana. Skarner is my personal favourite though (that scorpion is so underestimated). Which server are you on? Hit up "Heijoshin" if you are on EUW. 

People think dreams aren't real just because they aren't made of matter, of particles.

Dreams are real. But they are made of viewpoints, of images, of memories and puns and lost hopes.

I'm on the NA server, but I'm pretty sure I have an EUW smurf kicking around somewhere...

And my goals are pretty random. I want to get back into the shape I was back when I was a trained acrobat, but I also want to learn new skills and put them to good use designing and building various things. This is your post not mine, so I won't go on about it too much, but I outlined everything pretty well in my intro post and my epic quest post, haha.

Skarner is pretty awesome. I'm a big fan of Brand, Kayle, Twitch, Janna and Jinx. I haven't tried Janna since the S4 rework, though =/