Forums are back in action! ×

I am weirdly shy about forum things (it is my inner ninja trying to avoid notice) but I think that's me being a little foolish, so here I am saying hello.

Hello!

I just jumped in on the six-week challenge (so it's four weeks for me I guess) and I'm mostly here to get laser-focused on strengthening my ankle after a super-bad sprain in September.  I'm one of those haphazardly active people, where I do stuff but just sort of whenever I feel like it, and I want to develop better training habits, mainly consistency.

I'm a triathlete in summer and snowboarder in winter, and I was getting back into rock climbing when I sprained my stupid ankle.  But I have this image of myself in my head that's really strong and athletic and I'm actually NOT that strong (I guess you can't finish triathlons without being athletic, so I give myself that one), so I'm also hoping to focus on really building some strength by picking up heavy things, then putting them back down.

So in terms used around here I guess I'm a scout that's looking to be more of a ranger.  I think I like cranking on my bike for hours too much to be a warrior, haha.

Butts.