Forums are back in action! ×

Ready to get my health and life on track

Hello Nerd Fitness community, my name is Vos. I just recently turned 18 and I want to start getting my body and life into the condition I've always dreamed off. I've got big goals and aspirations for my life but I'm mired in a lot of bad habits that get in the way. Furthermore I'm not satisfied with my body as it is, and I know I have the potential to be so much more. I'm a proud nerd, I draw a lot of inspiration from nerd culture, and one of my big dreams is to be an influential figure in the great nerd pantheon one day, so nerd fitness seemed like a natural fit for me. I can't stand the person I see when I look in the mirror, but when I close my eyes I visualize myself the way I want to be one day, strong, rich, fit, suave and handsome; I've decided that one day starts today, and that's why I'm reaching out. I know I can be all that I wish to be, I just need the right friends to set me down the right path. Will you help me?