Forums are back in action! ×

I've been on my weightloss journey for nearly 6 months now, and am only just starting to see progress because my nutrition/diet needed adjusting.

I am a chef (NO Steve, I'm not out to kill people, it's simply a fact that everything tastes better with butter), so my work environment and options aren't really helpful but I LOVE my job and I'd love to eventually be able to open a cake shop for people with allergies/intolerances and I've been trying to learn more about the paleo lifestyle (not diet, lifestyle if it is to be permanent).

I go to a gym and yeah I do weights, I also have a personal trainer (expensive but worth it for me - teaches me stuff, fun to talk to, kind of a friend now, and he's hot!), don't be so horrified.

I just need help with my nutrition and keeping on track. I also notice that when I eat right I don't get depressed and such, which has been a huge problem for over half my life. The eating is what's holding my weightloss back, I'm killing it at the gym.

Sometimes I just have no appetite. Sometimes I just don't eat the right stuff. How do I eat 100%, 100% of the time?

Heighest weight - 95ish kg

Current weight - 79kg

Lowest weight - 75kg

Goal weight - 70kg - not the end goal but the goal for now.

I'm from Wellington NZ if any other rebels are in these parts.

Uuuugh so tired this post is making way less sense than I wanted it to.