Forums are back in action! ×

Greetings everyone,

I am not actually new, but I think my account borked somewhere. The forum looks different since when I was here last, so maybe it got wiped.

I am a bard in every sense of the word. I remember before I never really felt like I fit in with the other classes, so I might consider myself an adventurer, as I think being a bard feels different from either scout or assassin and has different goals. As for race, I am a quintessential hobbit - short, soft, apple-cheeked, and vastly fond of my elevenses.

I am a novelist by profession, I bellydance, sing with a local choir, am in a ukulele band, and play viola and bass guitar. Writing requires a lot of butt in chair time, so I took up bellydancing six years ago, and I love it. In August, I broke my foot (moving furniture), so I ended up grounded for three months, and I'm still not back to normal. It cramps easily, and aches a lot. I have been doing very light dancing, and stretching (from the TV show Classical Stretch) to try and regain the functionality in my foot. I also have done some slow walking, but it's been bitterly cold here, so that makes it harder. My dance troupe has performed quite a bit lately, and I fell a bit sad that I haven't been able to participate. I hope to return to classes in January.

Hobbit Bard

LEVEL 0

STR: 0 | DEX: 0 | STA: 0 | CON: 0 | WIS: 0 | CHA: 0

“There's always room for a story that can transport people to another place.†-JK Rowling

An Epic Journey Begins With One Step

Find me on HabitRPG!