Forums are back in action! ×

New character: Norgurath

As this is my first post on this forum I figure and introduction is in order. My name is Daniel (You guys can call me Norgurath as it feeds my nerd ego), I am almost almost 28 years old. Born in South Africa, raised in Portugal and currently living in Dubai. I have been physically active throughout my life (army, sports, etc). Once I left the army I fell into a more sedentary lifestyle which lasted a couple of years, but got back on track about 3 years ago. I have done some distance running, but since I found a new passion in Climbing and Caving, running sunk to a second plane and right now I dread to even find out my current 10k time. About the nerdiness part...  I was HUGELY addicted to Ultima Online (roleplaying servers), even developed a couple of private servers with a group of friends. Transitioned to WoW, WAR, Eve, among many others... but always going back to my true source of geekness... UO. I also enjoy some of the more maintream anime... Naruto, Dragon ball, One Piece...