Forums are back in action! ×

I need of a few daily/weekly accountability partners

Hi All-

I am new to NF. I will starting my first challenge Dec 28th when the next one starts. But I am actually looking for a group of fellow rebels to check in with weekly or daily for accountaibility. I need the support from others. Having some to "report" to can really help keep you on track you know! ;) Please look up my profile and send me a message or a friend request. I would also be available daily on Facebook if you are interested in communicating that way. https://www.facebook.com/roxanne.k.wilson All I ask is that if you send a facebook friend request please also send a message saying you are from nerd fitness.

My Goals are These:

1) Change my eating habits to healthier cleaner foods. I currently do not eat many veggies, but I do like my fruit. In this goal is to include more veggies with dinner.

2) Cut down on the diet soda. Currently I drink the equivalent of ~4 12oz cans a day. I would like to start by cutting that in half.

3) Build strength. From age 4-21 or so I learned ballet. I had quite a bit of lower body strength and flexibility. Since then I have lost a lot and I never had a lot of upper body. I had enough upper body to work as a vet tech and carry the dogs but that's it. I now carry my 30lb daughter and she feels heavy. I would like to not feel so weak. I also have ITBS in my left leg and weak quads. This also needs rectifying.

My Ultimate Goal:

I want to be back at 150lbs or less and see a % body fat of 25% or less.

Thank you

Roxanne

MFP: https://www.myfitnesspal.com/profile/rkonie Name: RKonie