Forums are back in action! ×

Paleo for 9 days

Today concludes 9 days of full paleo! I have had mostly grass fed meats too, however that's super expensive so I haven't had entirely grass fed but close to it.

9 days isn't much but I haven't had veggies in literally a decade, unless it was mixed in or generic (let, tom, onion) so for me to be eating mostly veggies every day is a big deal hahaha.

The whole no sweets or chips is messing with me, I didn't realize how much I actually ate them but I guess I am living in CO so.... But it's getting easier, and in the 9 days I've been able to tighten my belt by 2 notches, which is awesome since I've not done anything except change diet, no counting or working out, I'll get there but I'm gunna do 30 days first. The real challenge comes in a week or two I'm going to be visiting my parents and younger siblings for a week....

• Like 1

That's awesome :D 

They say that every journey begins with a single step and you're already 9 steps in! :D 

Think about filling yourself up on meats and veg before you go heading after any carbs when you're visiting if that helps too :) And I'm sure you'll do fantastically!

Assassin Guild Leader  Trainee

STR: 2 | DEX: 2 | STA: 2 | CON: 3 | WIS: 3 | CHA: 3

Current Challenge: Vengefulpear Revives!

Level 1

High Score:

Level 7 STR: 14 | DEX: 10 | STA: 1 | CON: 12 | WIS: 6 | CHA: 4

Filling up ahead of time is a good idea, I didn't think of that because usually I don't eat so I can save room for the sweets and such haha.  I am counting on my little brother this year though, he is a star athlete in his high school and I know he is in great shape so I am willing to bet he has gotten our Mother to keep good food in the house, but my mom and sister both love their sugars and breads so...... we shall see.