Forums are back in action! ×

can you draw? I'm writing a graphic novel.

I'm writing a series of graphic novels and want to know if somebody that can draw wants to be apart of it? If so let me know and I will give you details of what it's all about.

"Limits like fears are often just an illusion†— Micheal Jordan

To me, defeat in anything is merely temporary" Bruce Lee

"The key to success is failure" <p> Micheal Jordan

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/39666-superman116-quest-for-wellness/

I'm writing a series of graphic novels and want to know if somebody that can draw wants to be apart of it? If so let me know and I will give you details of what it's all about.

I'm down. I'm by no means a professional artist. But I've been drawing since I could "pick up a crayon" (in the words of my mom) and have been told that my stuff is good by people with no reason to have ulterior motives. And I fucking love drawing. So what is this graphic novel about?

I'm down. I'm by no means a professional artist. But I've been drawing since I could "pick up a crayon" (in the words of my mom) and have been told that my stuff is good by people with no reason to have ulterior motives. And I fucking love drawing. So what is this graphic novel about?

Awesome! I'll send you a message in a little bit when I'm off work. Do you have any drawings I can see?

"Limits like fears are often just an illusion†— Micheal Jordan

To me, defeat in anything is merely temporary" Bruce Lee

"The key to success is failure" <p> Micheal Jordan

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/39666-superman116-quest-for-wellness/

Cool.

I'm an artist / author / illustrator (and HR freelancer when it suits) so could maybe be interested in this...I like all things creative. I've got several projects on at the moment so I guess it depends on how much of a commitment this needs, but could maybe do something... 

I posted some stuff up here a while ago but then kind of forgot I created a Tumblr account so haven't visited it since. Here you go, though: http://wejayuniverse.tumblr.com

This is probably more 'artsy' than the kind of thing you're looking for, but my current graphic / illustration stuff has gone into my own book.

See what SoftSoul says, though - they got here first and they sound good too! :)

Much as I'd like to help, I've already committed to working on a GN of my own. I'm currently working an hour or so per day re-writing it, then I'm off to re-doing the concept art (I have a few stylistic ideas I want to try out; that and it's been a while since I've done any drawing.)

Maybe one day we can compare notes.