Forums are back in action! ×

Building strength, purpose and capabilities!

I'm a stubborn guy. I'd also say I'm very self-motivated, easily inspired and driven to meet my own expectations once I've done enough mindtinkering.

It's become a habit to over-simplify objectives and tasks in my head, research the hanging gonads out of it, then sit and wait for the perfect opportunity to spring an action plan. And, boy, can I sure sit and wait like a damned pro! That's my problem.

I'm still young and quaint at the tender age of 19, which provides me much, much more time to catch up once I decide to go 'srs bzns'! At least, my age became an easy go-to target for rationalising my procrastination.

No more excuses! I'm gunna cross this off my list of to-do's and build on myself! I want to be as able as I can potentially become when I'm compeletely independent! Preferably in both intellectual and physical pursuits! Exclaimation marks are fabulous!

I'm a practical person with practical goals. My practical goal is to become a practical, able unit in both intellectual and physical pursuits.

To deliver this goal, I will :

+ Eating a controlled amount of food!

+ Stretch and work out each 2nd day using the beginner's body circuit;

+ Glug the H2O and;

+ Toilet everywhere. What aim?

++ Devour what remains on my DAMNED bookshelf!

++ Disguise dread and reproach through exclamation!

+++ Deign to think critically!

+++ Stop burning rice intentionally for the lovely crusty bits at the botom of the pot.

++++ Stop eating rice.

+++++ Eaase my way through this 'to-be-doed' list.

Hi, nice to meet you! Yay, people!

• Like 1

Using Tapatalk

Hey! 

It sounds like a really good, solid-looking plan! It's great that you're self-motivated, as motivation is usually an issue for people that try to change something in their life!
Good luck to you, and know that this community is always willing to help, if you ever need it!

About the exclaimation marks - They are the bomb :D

"First rule of leadership: everything is your fault." - A Bug's Life