Forums are back in action! ×

Hey everybody! Glad to have found and joined this community. Found out about nerdfitness via Tim Ferriss, and so glad I did. Loving the vibe of this place and the sense of helping push each other forward. I'm 28, about 60 pounds overweight, and reading the story about Saint and his big transformation was the kick in the ass I needed to get moving. So, 2 weeks in (I'm doing Slow-Carb, it's left me feeling satisfied and not craving anything) and am working on the Basic Training of the Rebel Strength guide, and I'm loving it. Already seeing some immediate results, I'm inspired to make a huge change in my life.

Looking forward to sharing trials and tribulations with others here, and to seeing some long overdue investment in my body.

Pictures or it didn't happen!

I mean... Great to have you, super excited for you, and if you haven't taken "before" pics, you should consider doing so! Especially if you're seeing results so quickly (yay!). They can be big inspiration now and down the road. Oh, and are you tracking progress by weight, inches, BF...?

Get to it! Can't wait to hear how you're doing!

Do. Or do not. There is no try. --Yoda

Nobody believes your excuses except for you.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. --C.C. Scott