Forums are back in action! ×

mens fitness 101 academy

hi :) i signed up to the email list a few months ago and feel quite inspired by some of them especially the "hard hat" one. i am hoping some of you guys can convince me to sign up to the mens fitness 101 starting on january 1st! what is there that i cant get by just looking round this forum? i read some of the comments under the academy beta announcement page saying they paid and cant log in and some other stuff that was unanswered....

i am 32 years old 300lbs and 5'7" and would like to lose weight and get stronger and fitter with an ambition to join the army reserves, (extra money etc) i have 3 young kids and work full time so my time is quite limited too, but this new year i plan to change a bit for the better even if it means less xbox :)

thanks for reading, neil.

Welcome! I'm new here as well, but what caught my eye is your desire to join the Army. I'm a veteran myself, feel free to message me if you have questions about the Army. I can't comment on current regulations about joining as I got out a few years ago. But I'm sure I can point you in the right direction. And lol talking about the Army is a passion of mine.