Forums are back in action! ×

n00b here, saying hi.

Hi all, the names Tim. I hail from Newcastle, Australia. Figured I should do something about my fitness as due to being Australian I need to flee from the local wildlife on a regular basis. For a more long term goal, my fitness goal is to build a physique like the Moose aka Sam Winchester, as no dropbear would dare have a go at him.

Feel free to say hi, and my name here is also my steam username, maybe you have seen and or shot me at some point.

Sir Issac Newton is the deadliest son of a bitch in space!

Hi Tim - I'm new here too.  From NW Melbourne.  I'm just sick of feeling blah about myself so am determined to drop a few kg and tone and strengthen.  2 kids have wrecked havoc on my body and I'm sick of using being a Mum as an excuse to be a frump!!

Good luck with your journey.  I'll probably see you in the newbie section of the next challenge :)

Each day is a new day.  Don't dwell on mistakes or stress about what's to come.  Just breathe and be present.

Wannabe Druid/Assassin

Level 1 - STR: 2 | DEX: 0 | STA: 2 | CON:  | WIS: 4 | CHA: 2

Embarking on my first challenge - the first step to a happier, healthier me!

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/41830-rossimelons-is-starting-fresh-and-moving-on-up/