Forums are back in action! ×

Hi. I'm Kim, age 45, wife of 25 years to my high school sweetheart, mom of 2 adult children. My son, 23, has Asperger's -- I'm hoping to get him interested in taking better care of himself. He loves the Lego pictures in the blog, so that's a hook! My daughter, 21, is a CNA and full time student. Both live at home, so we're pretty busy.

My husband is studying to be an EMT then Paramedic after spending 25 years sitting behind a desk punching keyboards. He was laid off about a year ago and decided to get moving rather than keep getting larger. So far he's lost 75 pounds.

I'm a health/nutrition coach who is very interested in including more exercise hints and tips into my practice. I lost 50 pounds about 3 years ago and have kept it off. My exercise alternates between riding a bike (up to 6 miles) and walking (3 miles). On walking days I do some body weight exercises and have just started with dumbbells. I also have a daily yoga practice that keeps me happy, healthy, and centered.

I guess that is enough of an introduction.

Height -- 62 inches

Weight -- 120 lbs

Starting NF measurements:

upper arm--11 inches, forearm --9 inches, chest--32 inches, bust--36 inches, waist--26, hips--34, upper thigh--21, lower thigh--15, calf--12.

I can't figure out how to load a pictures. So I'll do some reading and hopefully post one.