Forums are back in action! ×

i WILL look good in cosplay at some point :)

I have recently figured out what I want to be when I grow up! YAY!! then I got all depressed and looked at my current life and said to myself "self you need a 3 year plan".

So I made one. And I realized that my 3 year plan will happen sooner if I work at it.

Ultimate goal (for now) ... Live in a Tiny House (a la Tumbleweeds lusby) that I have built myself from ground up. Rent out my actual house. Travel to every Con I can drive my tiny house to, and in 3 years or less be one of the Cool people at ComicCon going all FanGirl wearing full cosplay awesomeness....

But they don't sell cosplay in my current size. and I need to get buff if I am going to build and entire home by myself, and when in school to learn to BE a contractor/electrician/plumber I want to have the ability to stand my ground and not be "that girl" that everyone has to help cuz she can't lift a simple 2x4. And yet I want to be such a girly-girl too.... meh...

I have tried just about every fitness and nutrition THING out there but they are boring and the obnoxious motivational tricks they almost always use do NOT work on me. NO ONE will ever see me in a swimsuit, i don't want to wear the latest fashions, or whatever else they have used to program the girly brain in most of us. This site got me at How to Survive a Zombie Apocalypse Work-Out. My bf is disabled and would blend in with the zombies (it's actually his plan when the outbreak hits). I want to LIVE!! yeah so the tiny house idea kinda fits in with the Zombie apocalypse theme too, zombie alert? MOVE.

ANYWAYS! I just found the site yesterday and did the beginners workout last night. And tonight I walked down to the river and walked/ran the dyke. Coming back was terrifying though so I mostly ran back. I kinda freaked myself out thinking about the flood last week and I was on the dyke and what if it starts raining and OH MY GOD RUN!! . . . tomorrow I will take the dog with me. Or maybe not do my outside fitness stuff at 3:30 am.. you know, whatever.

WoW, i just completely rambled. oh well. Happy blazing trails of awesomeness!!

*** please place your autograph on the line _____ ; so I can sell it on EBAY when you are famous ***