Forums are back in action! ×

30 Days Down!

Today marks the 30th day of being 100% Paleo!  I feel great, more energy than I used to have, my complexion is clearing up, I am getting comments left and right from people that know me and can tell a difference, and the best part is all my clothes are starting to look too big!  

I actually just got back from my parents house for the holiday week and had a handful of non paleo items but it was barely anything, you can't say no to a piece of birthday cake, I just had a very very small piece, and then we had breaded chicken one of the days but that was an old favorite so I couldn't say no lol. 

Mom actually has a scale so I was able to weigh myself too, and I as of this past weekend I was only 260lbs, which is great because when I started I was 275-280 range.  Looks like its time to start adding in some exercises too, keep this trend going!  Now if you'll excuse me I am going to go make some new notches in my belt as I have finally run out.