Forums are back in action! ×

Hi,

My name is Lucy. I'm 22 years old and 5'9. I would tell you my weight, but I don't own a scale so I have no idea! I think I can safely say that I am neither overweight or underweight though. I'm British but I currently live in Copenhagen as I'm studying for PhD in Chemistry (hardcore geekage).

I used to do competetive rowing, did pretty well but then quit because I couldn't handle the stress of both rowing and my degree. When I quit I gained weight and got to about 74 kg. Like a lot of girls I decided I wanted to be skinny and dropped to 62 kg in a stupidly small amount of time. I was depressed and, let's face it, hungry!

Shortly after that I took up running. I joined a nearby club and loved it. I started enetering races and found out, even though I always thought I sucked at running, I was actually pretty good. So I did my first 5K, 10K and half marathon. Recently I signed up for my first marathon, which is in November in Switzerland.

If you want to know more about me you can check out my Tumblr blog

My goals:

• Like a lot of girls - pull ups! (At least 5)
  • 20 push ups with perfect form
  • a sub 1:40 half marathon
  • a sub 3:30 marathon
  • 1 minute handstand
  • Ultime impossible goal: straddled planche!