Forums are back in action! ×

Weird Leg Issue?

Okay so I'm having this weird leg problem. On recent Frisbee days, typically the after my beginners body weight workout, my legs won't move. They don't feel sore...I'm very aware of what that feels like. They feel more like lead and refuse to MOVE (as in tight, but again, not sore-tight). As I'm on the field I KNOW I can move faster than what's happening. Even during my warm up mile jog (actually it was a half mile yesterday) I was moving slow. Added about 8 sec to my lap from previous trials.

This morning they felt more sore, rather than lead weighted, but I still am trying to figure out what the problem is.

Is it that my poor legs are still recovering/repairing from the body weight work out (fail to put enough protein in my body?)

Or is it that I spend too much of the day after working out sitting in a chair (unfortunate side-effect of the job...)?

Or something else entirely?

Sorry if this is weird or convoluted, just ask anything you need for clarification!

How to do a pull up: Level 2

"Remember, I'm pulling for ya. We're all in this together!" Red Green

Mmm exciting. Not. Not be able to sprint/jog well, suck (in the immortal words of Steve). But I guess that means I'm doing something right with those squats and lunges (Right?)!

We'll see how Wednesday goes after today's body weight work out.

But it's seriously not motivating to do a mile run a day when you're moving like a slug...hence my failure to do so.

How to do a pull up: Level 2

"Remember, I'm pulling for ya. We're all in this together!" Red Green