Forums are back in action! ×

Any rebels out there tried insanity???

So I have heard stuff here and there about insanity and how crazy it is a that its the best thing ever. I'm curious if anyone here has tried it and what they thought? It looks pretty good but it is pretty expensive. Just curious on your thoughts. Just fyi I'm a 18 year old male who is 6ft tall and 162lbs looking to improve my fitness and maybe pack on more muscle while losing some fat. (I can feel my abs but not really see them...)

Semper Gumby-Always FlexiblePain is weakness leaving the body.FITOCRACY

After having a brief look at it I can't see that it could have information on it that you couldn't find somewhere else on the internet (such as here) for free. Having the workouts on DVD to train with may be a good motivational thing but I can't see it being worth the price tag and in the long run it's best to find the motivation within yourself so you can draw on it for situations that aren't so in your control

Hmm... That's a good point. The motivation thing is a good part but that's why I'm going to stick with my current challenge (8 weeks remain) and see where I'm at there then decide from there whether I want to try it or not. I could always find it used for a lower price.

Semper Gumby-Always FlexiblePain is weakness leaving the body.FITOCRACY