Forums are back in action! ×

e-cigarettes?

Thnx Samus and JC,

I'm trying to cut down on smoking as we speak.

Right now I have banned cigarettes in one room so that I have to go downstairs to smoke a real cigarette.

So I'm starting to vape away at the moment with several flavors. Apple stays my fav. :-)

With the occasional real cigarette now and then ...It's manageable for now and I hope it stays that way.

I didn't realize that they have box shapes as well Samus. I guess it has a bigger battery right?

Yea the box mods have a much longer battery life, it's one of the things I really like about them.

When I first started I liked e-cigs that were similar in size and shape to an anolog cigarette. As time went on I lost the need to have something similar to a regular cig in my hand. I can't even begin to count the various e-cigs that are out there. I used the ego-C for about a year and it was pretty good but the box mods have a battery that last three times as long and hold three times as much e-juice. Less time spent charging batteries and refilling liquid :-)

Good to know Samus, Thnx a lot for the info.

When things work out I will maybe try one of them. I have almost the same path here. First I tried an e cig that had a similar look to normal cigarettes, but now that ego is more like a waterpipe kinda thingy. 

I guess it will have to do for now, but at least I know now that these boxy thingy's also exist :-)

btw Samus, did you quit smoking thanks to vaping? And do you use oil with nicotine or did you manage to get rid of the nicotine habit too?

I started out using the high nicotine level juice and slowly weaned down to the lowest level. I once tried the no nicotine juice but it didn't work, so I still have a nicotine habbit but none of the tar or carcinogines.

Not to mention the amount of nicotine I get these days is a fraction of what is in analog ciggarettes. I'm currently satisfied with it, nictoine itself isn't great for your health but in small amounts isn't all that detrimental either. It's the other stuff in ciggarettes that really destroyes your lungs and body.