Forums are back in action! ×

Clash of Clans

This one looks interesting. I might try it out.

DefensiveLayout.png

Any thoughts?

Looks similar to mine, and mine has taken some pretty large armies and done rather well.

Worst damage attack I can find is 89%, with 22 Balloons (L5), 24 Archers (L5), 6 Wallbreakers (L4), 23 Goblins (L5), 3 Barbarians (L5), 2 Angels (L3), 3 Healings spells (L4) and 1 BK (L2)

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

So... when does your stuff lock?  TH5 is 7 hours out still... hoping I can get extra walls built before the war.

Assuming you're talking about war. First day is prep day, it'll have a timer on the war page (Where you can scout other team), it locks at the end of that.

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

this will be my first war, if there's someone for me to attack. (because i'm low on the totem pole) any tips?

"Come with me if you want to lift" -The Brominator

"Later, I would learn that coincidences are the most planned things in the world. Later, I would learn that every single moment is a coincidence." - Douglas Coupland

"Anyone who doesn't want french fries every day is a commie." - AngelaTheGeek

Current Challenge

INSTAGRAM!!

find me on twitter

I hate this game, and I hate you all for making me an addict!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:playful:

• Like 4

“It’s the sensible, logical thing to do, of course, which is why we don’t do it.” -Tanis, Dragons of Autumn Twilight

"Hope is the denial of reality. It is the carrot dangled before the draft horse to keep him plodding along in a vain attempt to reach it." - Raistlin - Dragons of Autumn Twilight

Current Challenge

this will be my first war, if there's someone for me to attack. (because i'm low on the totem pole) any tips?

If you have a replay of an attack that you think could've have gone better, share it in the game. I am sure someone will be around to give suggestions.

Alternatively, you can watch the replays shared by others, but the army you can field is very different from the one I throw at people.

Also watching replays during the war is great fun and good for learning. It's too bad that the last two wars are not available for replay.

Paladin Aspirant

Level 3

STR: 13   DEX: 3  STA: 9  CON: 9.33   WIS: 6.66   CHA: 6

MyFitnessPal

Challenges: First, Second, Third, Fourth

It never dawned on me to lightning spell down troops out of clan castles until I saw it in a replay.

Now I always drop one barb near the clan castle to draw out any troops if there are any and wipe them out before the real army hits.

level 4 Gnoll warrior
STR 6|DEX 5|STA 4|CON 5|WIS 5|CHA 2

Building a better Raev, part 1.

Goal: working set of 350# squat, 235# bench, 370# deadlift, 15% or lower BF%

Fix slight pelvic tilt, reinforce lower back to help disc issue

Make sure to scout and have a good attack plan. You only get one shot per "town" so if you screw up on the lowest you could be in trouble. But also don't hesitate to scout slightly higher up targets that may be ranked higher but their defenses  or layouts aren't very good and favorable for attacking.

Pinterest: Alex's Paleo Wins - Recipes on Pinterest              Instagram: alexcold23             MFP: dalex916

but remember you will need archers or wiz ready if the defenders are air based, lightening will not hit them.

“It’s the sensible, logical thing to do, of course, which is why we don’t do it.” -Tanis, Dragons of Autumn Twilight

"Hope is the denial of reality. It is the carrot dangled before the draft horse to keep him plodding along in a vain attempt to reach it." - Raistlin - Dragons of Autumn Twilight

Current Challenge

awesome.

i don't have wizards yet... sad.

"Come with me if you want to lift" -The Brominator

"Later, I would learn that coincidences are the most planned things in the world. Later, I would learn that every single moment is a coincidence." - Douglas Coupland

"Anyone who doesn't want french fries every day is a commie." - AngelaTheGeek

Current Challenge

INSTAGRAM!!

find me on twitter

oh, I have only seen it tried on dragons and balloons so I didnt think it worked.  my bad.

Current Challenge

Well, we might as well have the strongest possible, since we only have to fill the castles once. I believe I am the only one in the clan with lvl5 wizards, so I think I'll just put as many wizards as I can in the castles. I have no shortage of elixir this time which means I should eventually be able to get to them all. I will not be able to fill the few that can hold 25, as I can only donate up to 5 wizards, and I'll need a kind soul or souls to fill my own castle.

If anyone has a problem with this, let me know.

Paladin Aspirant

Level 3

STR: 13   DEX: 3  STA: 9  CON: 9.33   WIS: 6.66   CHA: 6

MyFitnessPal

Challenges: First, Second, Third, Fourth

Does everyone think that wizards for defense is the way to go for the war?

I want to try out a dragon this time, so it will survive the inevitable lightning bolt.

Long Term Goals:                                                                                                              

Spoiler

200# 245# Snatch                                                                                                             

300# Clean and Jerk                                                                                                         

380# 465# Back Squat

450# 500# Deadlift

Planche

Human Flag

Front Lever

285# Log Clean and Press

1k Row under 3:20

Back Flip

Bodyweight Turkish Get-up

For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for the present life and the life to come. 1 Timothy 4:8

Never compromise.

I have L2 dragons to give.

I WANT!

90+ Masters Weightlifter

Current Lift PRs
Snatch: 93kg/205lb // Clean and Jerk: 113kg/248lb // Back Squat: 170kg/375lb

Spoiler

2016 USAW Senior Nationals - 6th place

2015 USAW American Open - 8th place
2015 USAW Senior Nationals - 9th place
2014 USAW Senior Nationals - 9th place

2013 USAW Senior Nationals - 9th place