Forums are back in action! ×

Clash of Clans

Why wait? It will still show as the lower level TH until it is complete, so if it is still under construction at the start of battle day you won't go up any more than you would otherwise. In the war my clan just finished on the weekend there was a level 10 TH in the other clan that was located in the middle of all the level 6 or 7 TH's because everything else was so weak.

This too, shall pass.

I'm going to max out everything at TH6 before going to 7... but I may go straight to 8.  Just to get access to more stuff.  Seems like at 7 it would just take too long to max out so might as well get access to everything.

I regret going straight to 8.  That loot penalty is pretty severe and puts brutal limits on my farming.

level 4 Gnoll warrior
STR 6|DEX 5|STA 4|CON 5|WIS 5|CHA 2

Building a better Raev, part 1.

Goal: working set of 350# squat, 235# bench, 370# deadlift, 15% or lower BF%

Fix slight pelvic tilt, reinforce lower back to help disc issue

It's killing me that it takes 3days to upgrade you elixirs and gold mines, and if I'm doing 1 at a time ( 1e, 1g) if I follow along with my plan it's going to be another 12 days before I upgrade to TH6, which will start the cycle all over again

Between a rock and a hard place, use our finger nails to climb, it's all we know..........

Daily Mile

Perfer et obdura: Dolor hic tibi proderit olim

It's killing me that it takes 3days to upgrade you elixirs and gold mines, and if I'm doing 1 at a time ( 1e, 1g) if I follow along with my plan it's going to be another 12 days before I upgrade to TH6, which will start the cycle all over again

I myself ignore those... if I'm sitting there with 3 builders and a bunch of resources, I'll upgrade em, gold usually get's batch upgraded since not much else uses elixir... but other than that most of my resources comes from raiding...

• Like 1

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

Speaking of that... you guys ever just look at BOssHOgg's base?  Unreal....

I glance at the top tens occasionally... it's fun to look at. The walls look awesome, these crystal ones I've got look kinda meh....

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

I glance at the top tens occasionally... it's fun to look at. The walls look awesome, these crystal ones I've got look kinda meh....

Imagine the amount of raiding required to upgrade one wall segment...

Long Term Goals:                                                                                                              

Spoiler

200# 245# Snatch                                                                                                             

300# Clean and Jerk                                                                                                         

380# 465# Back Squat

450# 500# Deadlift

Planche

Human Flag

Front Lever

285# Log Clean and Press

1k Row under 3:20

Back Flip

Bodyweight Turkish Get-up

For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for the present life and the life to come. 1 Timothy 4:8

Never compromise.

Imagine the amount of raiding required to upgrade one wall segment...

lol... Seeing as how my next upgrade is 500K (Crystal to Skull)... yeah those electrified walls are expensive...

Holy Jeebus... 4 Million per segment...

http://clashofclans.wikia.com/wiki/Walls

My first challenge

Which is why the top players only get there by using thousands of gems...

Long Term Goals:                                                                                                              

Spoiler

200# 245# Snatch                                                                                                             

300# Clean and Jerk                                                                                                         

380# 465# Back Squat

450# 500# Deadlift

Planche

Human Flag

Front Lever

285# Log Clean and Press

Back Flip

For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for the present life and the life to come. 1 Timothy 4:8

Never compromise.

Which is why the top players only get there by using thousands of gems...

So out of curiousity.... I looked...

343,000 gems to max everything out... http://forum.supercell.net/showthread.php/5702-Maxing-out-everything-building-times-rescourses-needed-rushing-costs

Edit: That's apparently to TH 9

My first challenge

Hiyah Clan o' Nerds,

We need everyone to participate in this war, so we can rebound strongly from the disappoint defeat we suffered last week. If everyone makes his or her attacks, we should have this one pretty handily.

If you are newer, be sure to ask for advice if you are not sure how to attack a particular opponent. Don't go attacking with an empty clan castle. Do draw out and destroy opponent's clan castle troops.

Have fun and don't stress!

Schmopey out!

• Like 1

Paladin Aspirant

Level 3

STR: 13   DEX: 3  STA: 9  CON: 9.33   WIS: 6.66   CHA: 6

MyFitnessPal

Challenges: First, Second, Third, Fourth

Hiyah Clan o' Nerds,

We need everyone to participate in this war, so we can rebound strongly from the disappoint defeat we suffered last week. If everyone makes his or her attacks, we should have this one pretty handily.

If you are newer, be sure to ask for advice if you are not sure how to attack a particular opponent. Don't go attacking with an empty clan castle. Do draw out and destroy opponent's clan castle troops.

Schmopey out!

this is good advice. this happened to me a few times getting attacked. how do we draw them out first? just drop some archers or whatever near the CC?

"Come with me if you want to lift" -The Brominator

"Later, I would learn that coincidences are the most planned things in the world. Later, I would learn that every single moment is a coincidence." - Douglas Coupland

"Anyone who doesn't want french fries every day is a commie." - AngelaTheGeek

Current Challenge

INSTAGRAM!!

find me on twitter

my method of doing it (which I learned from someone here) is to drop an archer or barbarian near the CC to draw them out and then destroy them with the lightning spell; the only thing is that you have to make sure they are grouped together or the spell will miss a few

Between a rock and a hard place, use our finger nails to climb, it's all we know..........

Daily Mile

Perfer et obdura: Dolor hic tibi proderit olim

this is good advice. this happened to me a few times getting attacked. how do we draw them out first? just drop some archers or whatever near the CC?

Drop a couple troops nearby... then attack something far off to pull them away from the village...

My first challenge

I stagger barbs to draw them out..

1. drop a barb in CC radius to get them out - he dies
  2. drop barb further out to draw defenders away from base defenses - he dies
  3. repeat until defenders are far enough away to either circle with archers (avoids spash units like wiz and dragon) or lightning spell

Tips to keep in mind:

• if you drop another unit before you string barbs out the defenders will shift to that target, unless engaged by your troops trying to kill them; example - droping a barb on oneside to draw out, then immidiatly dropping troops on other side of base as defenders go to barb = barb dies, defenders move against new force and will not follow any other troops you use to string them out
  • don't take to long to draw out and kill, your on the clock - it is a balancing act to do this and not take too much time
  • I can not stress enough to draw them out as far as possible from base defenses or your attacking troops will have to take damage from multipule sources
  • dropping attackers to kill defenders in one spot is suicide....wiz and dragon will kill 20 archers or mass wizards before lossing 1/2 their hitpoints
  • practice makes perfect, again the time issue is always a thorn in the side
  • lightning will do nothing againts flying defenders...archers and wiz are your friends here
  • droping a clan castle full of units to attack defenders is the same as dumping all those units in one spot...splash damage will eat them up

I am in no way an expert in this game, but I have learned all the above leasons first hand....I love to draw out the defenders and slaughter them, just watch any of my replays...the rest of my raid is never as well done as that part is though.

again just my thoughts

“It’s the sensible, logical thing to do, of course, which is why we don’t do it.” -Tanis, Dragons of Autumn Twilight

"Hope is the denial of reality. It is the carrot dangled before the draft horse to keep him plodding along in a vain attempt to reach it." - Raistlin - Dragons of Autumn Twilight

Current Challenge

I stagger barbs to draw them out..

1. drop a barb in CC radius to get them out - he dies
  2. drop barb further out to draw defenders away from base defenses - he dies
  3. repeat until defenders are far enough away to either circle with archers (avoids spash units like wiz and dragon) or lightning spell

Tips to keep in mind:

• if you drop another unit before you string barbs out the defenders will shift to that target, unless engaged by your troops trying to kill them; example - droping a barb on oneside to draw out, then immidiatly dropping troops on other side of base as defenders go to barb = barb dies, defenders move against new force and will not follow any other troops you use to string them out
  • don't take to long to draw out and kill, your on the clock - it is a balancing act to do this and not take too much time
  • I can not stress enough to draw them out as far as possible from base defenses or your attacking troops will have to take damage from multipule sources
  • dropping attackers to kill defenders in one spot is suicide....wiz and dragon will kill 20 archers or mass wizards before lossing 1/2 their hitpoints
  • practice makes perfect, again the time issue is always a thorn in the side
  • lightning will do nothing againts flying defenders...archers and wiz are your friends here
  • droping a clan castle full of units to attack defenders is the same as dumping all those units in one spot...splash damage will eat them up

I am in no way an expert in this game, but I have learned all the above leasons first hand....I love to draw out the defenders and slaughter them, just watch any of my replays...the rest of my raid is never as well done as that part is though.

again just my thoughts

With practice, you can lure the CC troops somewhere that will allow you to kill them and damage other key structures with your lightning spells too.

Hiyah Clan o' Nerds,

Schmopey out!

And watch replays of previous attacks on your targets before you attack! Assuming that replays are available.

Long Term Goals:                                                                                                              

Spoiler

200# 245# Snatch                                                                                                             

300# Clean and Jerk                                                                                                         

380# 465# Back Squat

450# 500# Deadlift

Planche

Human Flag

Front Lever

285# Log Clean and Press

Back Flip

Never compromise.