Forums are back in action! ×

Clash of Clans

I tried to join while the clan was full.  I was denied.  Now, there appears to be a spot open and it says I have been banned from the clan.

Balls.

If you tried to join and didn't mention Nerd Fitness in the message, it was probably denied.  We get a few requests a day from random people and someone may have thought you were just another random.

level 4 Gnoll warrior
STR 6|DEX 5|STA 4|CON 5|WIS 5|CHA 2

Building a better Raev, part 1.

Goal: working set of 350# squat, 235# bench, 370# deadlift, 15% or lower BF%

Fix slight pelvic tilt, reinforce lower back to help disc issue

I tried to join while the clan was full.  I was denied.  Now, there appears to be a spot open and it says I have been banned from the clan.

Balls.

schmopey or gainsdalf should be able to sort you out if they see this

"Come with me if you want to lift" -The Brominator

"Later, I would learn that coincidences are the most planned things in the world. Later, I would learn that every single moment is a coincidence." - Douglas Coupland

"Anyone who doesn't want french fries every day is a commie." - AngelaTheGeek

Current Challenge

INSTAGRAM!!

find me on twitter

If you tried to join and didn't mention Nerd Fitness in the message, it was probably denied.  We get a few requests a day from random people and someone may have thought you were just another random.

I am very random.

Current Challenge || Previous:: 2020 Reset

There are a ton of previous challenges that I'm not linking

"Freaking pansies. Go work out!" - The Art of Clineliness

I'd be interested in joining up. I'm only lvl 31 with a lvl 5 TH tho. COC name is INSAIYAN.

Edit: I found out that my cousin has a clan and joined.

Level 2. Saiyan Warrior - Training with the Adventurers

STR: 4 | DEX: 2 | STA: 2 | CON: 4 | WIS: 1 | CHA: 1

Powering Up Phase 1 - Shedding the Fat

Starting Weight: 250lbs | Current Weight: 215lbs | Goal Weight: 200lbs

Not that it's a big deal, but if anyone was curious, I'm taking a break.  Been playing a lot lately and the wife pointed that I was getting pretty addicted.  She was right.  So cutting back pretty heavily for awhile.  Figured I'd leave the clan as I probably wouldn't be helpful in wars, so yeah.  Might be back someday.  We'll see. 

Not that it's a big deal, but if anyone was curious, I'm taking a break.  Been playing a lot lately and the wife pointed that I was getting pretty addicted.  She was right.  So cutting back pretty heavily for awhile.  Figured I'd leave the clan as I probably wouldn't be helpful in wars, so yeah.  Might be back someday.  We'll see. 

I wondered but didn't want to ask.  I figured if you wanted us to know, you'd let us know.

Yea this will likely be my last war this week. Just don't have the "feel" for the game anymore. So I'll go all in and try get us 6 stars again to help out then I'll be done. At least for a while.

:(

level 4 Gnoll warrior
STR 6|DEX 5|STA 4|CON 5|WIS 5|CHA 2

Building a better Raev, part 1.

Goal: working set of 350# squat, 235# bench, 370# deadlift, 15% or lower BF%

Fix slight pelvic tilt, reinforce lower back to help disc issue

I had this same problem for a while there. Forced myself to cut back on my game time and now I only play during my lunch break and once when I get home from work. No more secret gaming trips to the bathroom!

They told me I could be anything when I grow up, so I became a superhero.

Handbook for Applied Superheroics:

Ch 1 | Ch 2 | Ch 3 | Ch 4

I have mine on my phone. And I get a lot of downtime at work. So I play a lot lol. Be better if I had an iPad or something so I could play it on there instead. Might not have burnt out so quick. Now that things are taking 4-9 days to build only playing once a day would be easier. Damn phones making things so much more accessible!

Some day I'll be good at attacking... Some day.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

90+ Masters Weightlifter

Current Lift PRs
Snatch: 93kg/205lb // Clean and Jerk: 113kg/248lb // Back Squat: 170kg/375lb

Spoiler

2016 USAW Senior Nationals - 6th place

2015 USAW American Open - 8th place
2015 USAW Senior Nationals - 9th place
2014 USAW Senior Nationals - 9th place

2013 USAW Senior Nationals - 9th place

Instagram - MyFitnessPal

good attacking relies on recognizing your opponents weakness and knowing your own strengths

I use lots of elixir but my game plan is to use about 10 giants and the rest archers/wizards ; that way the giants take the brunt of fire and the rest hopefully will destroy the cannons and townhalls

Between a rock and a hard place, use our finger nails to climb, it's all we know..........

Daily Mile

Perfer et obdura: Dolor hic tibi proderit olim