Forums are back in action! ×

Long Copy and Pop Ups

So I'm starting to think about creating my first official e-book "product" for Nerd Fitness, and I've been looking around the web to see what people are charging and what they're offering.

One thing I've noticed for practically every product. It comes on a page that's like 8 million lines long, it's loaded with "BUY NOW", there are pop-ups if you go away, etc. I don't know about you, but I am IMMEDIATELY turned off by sites like this and I feel like I'm being scammed or taken advantage of, even if it's a good product.

This is my promise to you that whenever I get around to making this kick-ass product, it won't have any of that garbage. If it does, you can drive to Atlanta and slap me in the face.

-Steve

Rebel Leader. I post videos of my dog on Instagram, and sometimes even share fitness wisdom. SOMETIMES.

All of those sites use a boilerplate template. All they need to do is fill in a few key words and BAM!@# They've got their annoying site to spam you with information. I personally don't think you need something as annoying as that. Having it linked from the site now will be a helluva lot less annoying and definitely not as fishy!

--Ron

You sir, are going to make a lot of people happy. Although.....

I HAVE FOUND THE SECRET OF BUILDING MUSCLE AND BURNING FAT.

<click here to purchase my product>

MILLIONS CAN ATTEST TO THE "MIRACLE" WORKOUTS THAT I OFFER.

JUST SEND ME A CHECK --

AND YOU WILL BE BATMAN WITHIN THE HOUR OF ME CASHING IT.

<Pictures of biceps the size of basketballs. Cause that's what we want>

You sir, are going to make a lot of people happy. Although.....

I HAVE FOUND THE SECRET OF BUILDING MUSCLE AND BURNING FAT.

<click here to purchase my product>

MILLIONS CAN ATTEST TO THE "MIRACLE" WORKOUTS THAT I OFFER.

JUST SEND ME A CHECK --

AND YOU WILL BE BATMAN WITHIN THE HOUR OF ME CASHING IT.

<Pictures of biceps the size of basketballs. Cause that's what we want>

Joe, I would like to buy 15 of your products please. I'll send a check post haste.

-Steve

Rebel Leader. I post videos of my dog on Instagram, and sometimes even share fitness wisdom. SOMETIMES.