Forums are back in action! ×

Out of shape, but I hide it well :/

This is the right place to get inspired... I just joined about 4 days ago and man, Steve's articles are cool! Also I like the support that the people here prove to be. As rule # 1, says we don't care where you are from, just where you are going. "Welcome to the rebellion!"

I've always seen great men in books and papers, high time I see one in the mirror!

I just started up, too, so welcome as well!

My advice? Find something fun. I kept active for a couple of years by playing Ultimate Frisbee with some friends. Because I enjoyed it, and wanted to be competitive, I started running long distances and interval sprints. Then, because I wanted to get stronger, I started doing strength training. It only takes one thing you like (and want to get better at) to start the avalanche. Looking forward to your progress!

The only answer to "You can't do that" is "CHALLENGE ACCEPTED."

Fitocracy|Twitter|Food Blog

Welcome aboard and nice shirt!!!

Find something you like and stick to it. It could be a sport, weightlifting with friends, hikings, parkour, etc... Just go out and try new things and meet new people and I guarantee you will find something you like! Let us know what you decide on, good luck!!!

Semper Gumby-Always FlexiblePain is weakness leaving the body.FITOCRACY