Forums are back in action! ×

For Any Star Wars Fans

I was just browsing Reddit when I saw that Mark Hamill had posted this video to Youtube, where he talks about a chance to go see him and GL at Skywalker Ranch. I have watched and rewatched every Star Wars movie and played every Star Wars game I could get my hands on since I was 4, and I'm pretty sure it's literally killing me inside that I can't do this. I thought I would link the video and the link to the sign up here in case any of you lucky nerds get the want and chance and happen to love it as much as I do.

• Like 2

"I have always been of the opinion that unpopularity earned by doing what is right is not unpopularity at all, but glory" - Cicero

"The deepest feeling always shows itself in silence." - Marianne Moore

"Praise be to the Lord my rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle." - Psalm 144:1-2

"You must understand, young hobbit, it takes a very long time to say anything in Old Entish. And we never say anything unless it is worth taking a long time to say."- Tree Beard

Level 3 Barbarian (True Neutral, Frighteningly ISTP)

The Heart of an Assassin, The Mind of a Monk

STR 4 | DEX 3.5 | STA 4 | WIS/INT 2 | CHA 2

Special Event:

N/A

Daily Battle Log  1

Arg!

Who’s Eligible: This contest is open internationally to persons who have reached the age of majority in their countries of residence. Void in Sweden, Malaysia, Spain and countries on the United States list of embargoed countries.

I spend the first 26 years of my life living in Canada and not being eligible for USA contests. Move to Sweden and within 3 months this! Boo!

This too, shall pass.