Forums are back in action! ×

Follow your dreams - share your dream

It is very great to be able to forget about your worries, even ifonly for a littlewhile.

As forfish, I have been VERY closeto quite a few different ones. Bull sharks, barracudas, sea turtles, manta rays, lobster, grouper, lionfish to name a few.

I had a seal play with me in about 15m ofwaterin British Columbia.I have taken a ride on a halibut in Alaska. I grabbed the halibuts tailon a night dive, and he took me for a short ride! It was pretty cool!

Wauw, that sounds so awesome! :D Even sharks and manta rays! So cool.

Ok, get yourself over to the "talking" thread so we can all hear it please! :D

That is actually a pretty good idea. Awesome! Do you have a link to the thread maybe?   Seriously, we can all help each other with our dreams, just that idea is pretty cool. ^_^ Awesome, Guzzi!

Draezin, this is a good chance! :D Who knows who's on that thread. 

If you don't shoot, you'll miss by default.

You guys haven't checked it out? "I have an idea" in The Pub. It's really fun. :D

TBH I haven't been checking much out lately apart from a few threads I'm already following. xD Haven't really had the time next to my homework.

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/45848-i-have-an-idea/

This should be the right thread. I have a few My Little Pony voices recorded somewhere on the internet. x'D Obviously that's not my real voice, hehe. 

That HAS to be heard! :D

OMFGLOL I looked it up and also found some weird song about making bacon pancakes that I made. Bwahahaha! x'D Hilarious! I'll stick it in that thread right away.

EDIT: It's the bacon pancakes song from Adventure Time. I already wondered how I managed to make a song about that. Hehehe.

• Like 1

My dream for the future is to have me and partner ride around Australia on a couple of motor bikes and live like bikie hippies for 12 months.

Oooh! Cool. That sounds like a really nice dream. I assume you both already ride motorbikes? :)

• Like 1

Girl you just made my heart go Thump! Gotta love a Ducati 1098, and pretty much ANY cafe racer.... Though I'm a particular fan of the Triton.

Always given serious consideration to turning the Guzzi V50 into a cafe racer. Nice alloy tank, clip-ons, rear-sets, megaphone exhaust.... Sooooo tempting.

• Like 1

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

Haha! Yeah, the TTs brilliant, there's nowhere else like it. That would be an epic pilgrimage for you guys to make it over though...

I think I'm going to miss Mad Sunday this year though. *sad face* Which means I won't be able to do the Ramsey Sprint, a run-wot-you-brung eighth mile drag race. Did it last time I was there and MY GOD it was so much fun!

We're sailing out on a converted fishing trawler that belongs to a friend. It's basically a booze cruise with a little racing thrown in for good measure!

Just try and tell me that's not a dream come true! :D

• Like 1

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

Haha from dreams to motorbikes. I seriously don't mind. x'D 

Seriously, I almost got a nosebleed from that Ducati, so awesome! :D

And an eight mile drag race. LOL. If that were to exist... Awwyisss!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonneville_Salt_Flats

• Like 1

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

I have a few goals and dreams too. Some of which will be considered unrealistic but... yeah. 

• Draw for a living, full time through the Internet - start a hopefully successful YouTube animation series - which I have just started working on now (the animation, not the "success" ha ha), create a website to showcase further artwork, web comics and whatnot, basically do my own multimedia.
  • Buy my own house. 
  • Achieve a bench press of 130kg, a squat of 150kg, and a dead lift of 180kg by the end of the year (these numbers are the "minimum" goal). Current best lifts: Bench 105kg, squat 120kg, dead lift 140kg. 
  • Get my black belt (shodan) in Judo. 
  • Get to a body weight of 90-95kg (198-209Ibs). Current body weight: 104kg (229 Ibs). 
  • Like 1

I have a few goals and dreams too. Some of which will be considered unrealistic but... yeah. 

• Draw for a living, full time through the Internet - start a hopefully successful YouTube animation series - which I have just started working on now (the animation, not the "success" ha ha), create a website to showcase further artwork, web comics and whatnot, basically do my own multimedia.
  • Buy my own house. 
  • Achieve a bench press of 130kg, a squat of 150kg, and a dead lift of 180kg by the end of the year (these numbers are the "minimum" goal). Current best lifts: Bench 105kg, squat 120kg, dead lift 140kg. 
  • Get my black belt (shodan) in Judo. 
  • Get to a body weight of 90-95kg (198-209Ibs). Current body weight: 104kg (229 Ibs). 

And exactly which dreams are considered unrealistic? Please do explain, because what I see here is all achievable with the right amount of time. :) Also, do you have some examples of your drawings, or maybe a DeviantART profile we can have a look at? ^_^ I'm curious. Also... You said you started with some animations, do you already have some of them finished, that we can watch?

• Like 1

And exactly which dreams are considered unrealistic? Please do explain, because what I see here is all achievable with the right amount of time. :) Also, do you have some examples of your drawings, or maybe a DeviantART profile we can have a look at? ^_^ I'm curious. Also... You said you started with some animations, do you already have some of them finished, that we can watch?

Hey man. Sorry for a late reply, I only just saw this now. I appreciate your response to begin with though. :)

I guess it's only my first dream/goal that can be considered "unrealistic" because it's not a "real" job in a sense. I mean, yes it does have the potential to become a "real" job, but it seems out of the ordinary I suppose. At the moment I work full time in multimedia, specializing in video editing and video camera operation, however I would love to venture to a career in illustration and animation. 

If you'd like to see some stuff, well let's see... 

• Here's an animation piece I did for freelance work at the end of 2013. My client was a group called "DBMAS" (Dementia Behaviour Management Advisory Services) for their "Keeping the Peace" campaign. With this piece I did almost everything... taking their ideas and turning it into a storyboard, turning the storyboard into sketches, sketches into digital drawings (Adobe Photoshop), animating each drawing (Adobe After Effects), compiling all animations together (Adobe Premiere) and having my friend lend her voice for the audio recording (Adobe Soundbooth). 
  • This is my deviantART page. Please note I haven't used it in a while... 
  • GR Strips - I currently do freelance work as an artist for GameRevolution.com since January 2014. Together, the staff of GR and I work in collaboration to create weekly comic strips called "GR Strips", which are comics about current and relevant news in the world of gaming. The staff of GR send me ideas, I then edit the ideas if necessary, before drawing up the ideas into comic strips. Comics are generally released very Friday (US). Sometimes my life gets in the way of comics though. 
  • Reckless Abandon - This is my own web comic "Reckless Abandon" which I create with my brother. My brother writes/edits ideas while I draw. Like my deviantART account, this doesn't get updated very often unfortunately. 

I have alot of dreams and goals really and i dont really consider them impossible just hard to pull off.

• open my own bakery
  • travel the world
  • do alot amazing things and have alot of fun ( i have these things written down on my epic quest)
  • publish a childrens book
  • Like 1

Level 5 Idiot Assassin 

STR: 22   DEX: 11  STA: 14  CON: 10  WIS: 0  CHA: 14

I guess it's only my first dream/goal that can be considered "unrealistic" because it's not a "real" job in a sense. I mean, yes it does have the potential to become a "real" job, but it seems out of the ordinary I suppose. At the moment I work full time in multimedia, specializing in video editing and video camera operation, however I would love to venture to a career in illustration and animation. 

I have to disagree with you. I wouldn't consider it an unreal job. Not only does it have potential, it also is a job that plenty of people have. Of course, it's not a job that many people can relate to, because most people are working in offices, doing office stuff. Your job will be different. But the fact that it is different doesn't make it any less real. Yes, being a freelance artist over the web does have its problems, its challenges, but if you have the right drive you can pull it off. Would being a painting artist be an unreal job too? Would being an actor be an unreal job too? They're not regular jobs and there aren't many people who do them for a living, but it is not impossible. :)

I have alot of dreams and goals really and i dont really consider them impossible just hard to pull off.

• open my own bakery
  • travel the world
  • do alot amazing things and have alot of fun ( i have these things written down on my epic quest)
  • publish a childrens book

Awesome! Those sound like awesome ideas! :D Awesome dreams!

So, if you had all the money in the world and you could make your bakery look as awesome as possible... What would it look like? :)

• Like 1